Monday, August 12, 2013

Where writing this blog was concerned, the Song century project a gave me a rather frustrating problem. I was delighted when we came up with the idea, as recording 100 songs was bound to be an exercise ripe with intrigue and anecdotes. unfortunately though the realization then dawned that the project was going to have to be kept a secret, otherwise we'd run the risk of nobody being interested anymore when we were finally ready to launch. 

So as all W!LDs energies went into recording songs and designing our crazy website, my career as a famous blogger ground to a halt...


Nearly a year has past since then though, and today i am pleased to announce that as Song Century is finally launched, I'm now fully able renew my attempts to entertain and intrigue you with all things W!LD!!!

So, watch this space and I will endeavor to keep it free from tumble weed, and full of goodies.

bye for now,
Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: