Wednesday, August 28, 2013

These are busy times to be a W!LD, which is why I repeatedly end up writing this blog in the middle of the night, and also why I write a lot of gibberish… no only kidding I’d do that anyway.
So here’s what’s been happening…
On Monday morning, totally out of the blue, we got a call from the manager of Cyprus Avenue in cork. He’d red our interview in the paper, and wanted to offer us a gig, this Friday.We accepted of course, so now we've got two performances this week, Thursday and Friday night. Yay!
Details of them are here: breakingtunes.com/wld
We've never done a headlining slot in Cyprus Avenue before, so lots of rehearsals have ensued, and loads of new songs are being road tested for possible inclusion in our set.
Meanwhile I decided this would be a good time to go book some more W!LD shows for later in the year, which has meant designing a flier, and yet again rewriting our Song Century  press release, to fit with it.
Wish me Luck!!
Speaking of press release; operation press release is still ongoing, and in my cheerfully drowsy state, even that thankless task seems full of promise. I almost can’t sleep with the excitement of it all… or is that because I’m writing a blog at one in the morning... Yeah it probably is that... Where did I leave my bed…? I’m sure I've seen it around here somewhere…..Ow! That’s the flooroh well it’ll do….night….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: