Monday, August 19, 2013

That was a busy weekend!
I've spent a day the big city, (cork), been to see an unlikely 'musical' production of Pride and Prejudiced, played and watched far more football then was probably good for me, seen some delightful people, and finished up yesterday by toasting marshmallows over a seaside bonfire.
However unless I write a song about it, I can't say I've had a particularly W!LD centric time.
We have had a few bits of news though; the most notable being that there will be a W!LD interview in Thursdays edition of the evening echo, so look out for that.
Perry got back last night as well, sporting a tidy new hairdo, so with the two restored to our places at the helm of the W!LD corporation, things should get a little busier, or at least sillier over the next couple of days.
 
For now though, courtesy of W!LD, have a good day folks!

Louis  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: