Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'd like to offer a small apology here, to those of you i revealed Song Century to a little early. You see the thing is I'm a terrible optimist, and almost since Christmas I've been convinced that the launch of song Century would just be a few days away. So like a broken record I've been telling my nearest and dearest "just another week or two and we'll be ready to go!"
Still, at least we got there in th end, unlike the infamous uncompleted 'W!LD EPs'. Its obvious what the problem with those were now, too few songs!!    

W!LD are currently existing in a sea of Press releases, so last night it was with some relief that we managed to get out and visit the Fred's open mic.
It was a night of few musicians and consequently unusually long sets, and incredibly despite having just released one hundred original songs, a piano-less W!LD only had seven acoustic numbers rehearsed!
I definitely need to write some more bass lines, once this press release sea has been reduced to a puddle that is. 

Goodness me i think i just saw a dolphin, I must go see go see if he can tell me the email address of NME.......

Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: