Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello all, I've a couple of new W!LD gigs to announce!

The first is on the 29th of October in Mr Bradly's, (Cork) where we'll be playing alongside the marvelous Vegans in Furs.
The second is in the Oliver Plunkett, (cork again) on the 4th of November, as part of the Monday Night Sessions.
We'll be playing electric sets at both gigs, so if you've only seen W!LD acoustic in recent months, then now is your chance to come and see something even more barmy!

Meanwhile although I've been taking a break from blogging, that certainly doesn't mean we've been idle with other W!LD business, in fact quite the opposite is true.
The only problem is, it's all seemed too dull to be blogged!... No wait, dull is not not the right word..... vague is possibly a better one?
You see, I've been doing lots of W!LD promotion in the last month, and my world is now a mess new contacts, new ideas and potential musical events.
To do lists and email addresses, mostly written on random scraps of paper, liter my desk, and turn up in coat pockets or as forgotten book marks.
The thing is though, although it feels like some quite exciting things might happen soon, and I'm finding out loads about the music business I never knew before... I've nothing actually concrete to tell you about.
So all I can say for now, is.. well... Bye.

Louis.
W!LD 

www.songcenturyproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: