Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OMG we have a new kitten, and she's so sweet!!
She, (we think she’s a she anyway), is at our house because she jumped into mum and dads car when they were shopping in Bandon, then refused to get out again, and as she was looking a little skinny and uncared for they decided to take her home. . .
That sounds like a bit suspicious if you ask me, more likely they just wanted a kitten an answered some advert in the local gazette. Either way though she's living with us now, chasing everything in sight, and peeing in the bath.
Expect lot’s of feline related songs to be making their way into the W!LD set very soon!  

Damn I must remember that this Blog is supposed to be about Music not kittens! 
Or sport, that's another tempting one, I think I've just about managed to keep inner sportsman away from these pages so far, but it's been touch and go at times.   

So yeah something about music:
last week, everything bar the weather, was very distracting an summery, but we're back on track now and, It looks like we’re finally going to do a bit more recording later this month, which is great news.
In preparation, my daily routine now includes lots of extra bass playing, particularly the part from ‘In the Beginning There Was Funk’, which I like to practice until my hands start to cramp up, or become exhausted… Unfortunately this usually happens after about two or three repetitions of the song, so it's a bit hard to practice at the moment, I'll get better though.

I must dash because I have a kitten to play wit..... I mean bass line to practice!!

Back soon,
Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: