Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Despite my horror at discovering I'd held the camera the wrong way up during the Paul McCartney photo shoot, (see perry's post below.) What was even more embarrassing, was when the former Beatle tripped up on one of my ever multiplying collection of shoes, and broke his little toe. Mind you it wasn't all bad, as McCartney's fall did uncover half a slice of chocolate cake, that I was delighted to see again, particularly as i hadn't eaten since Breakfast.   

In other news...

I'm afraid I have developed a bit of an obsession with Agatha Christie novels, and the symptoms are getting so out of hand, that I've even begun to get song ideas from them!
Last week I was struggling with lyrics, and one pesky bit of melody, for a song about the Orient Express. I finally finished the first draft yesterday though, with a little help from my wee brother, so this evening I plan on visiting W!LD studios, (ie my bedroom,) and doing a spot of recording.
Wish me Luck!



Louis.
Ps If it turns out ok I'll post the recording up on the blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: